For The City: October
Our For The City emphasis for October is We Love Our Neighborhoods!
This month, as the weather begins to get cooler, we want to encourage you to do things in your neighborhood. You can even enlist your small group to help!
Here are some fun ideas you can do…
- Make homemade, fall-flavored cookies and take them to your neighbors
- Gather your small group to rake leaves up out of the yards of your elderly neighbors
- Organize a neighborhood clean up day
- Host a small BBQ for your neighborhood (you can even use our church’s block party trailer)
- Get involved with your neighborhood as they plan out Halloween, decorate your yard, and have lots of candy on hand
Remember, our goal is to use these opportunities and events as ways to build relationships with the people that are near to us, but far from God.